Create Fillable Forms in Microsoft Word for PDF | Request Signatures in PDFJan 18, 2022
Create a Microsoft Word document with the basic elements needed for your fillable form. Save the form as a PDF file and open in Adobe Acrobat. Establish your fields automatically using the Prepare Form tool. Make edits to your form and Preview your results. Distribute the form directly from Adobe Acrobat and Track results as they come in. Also included, creating a document in Word and sending for Signatures.
- Save As PDF 2:35
- Prepare Form in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 3:55
- Edit the Form Fields 5:00
- Add Radio Buttons to Form 7:00
- Distribute Form 8:52
- Save Microsoft Word Document to PDF for Signature 10:54
- How to Edit PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 11:49
- Request Signatures 12:30 Specify Where to Sign 12:53
- View Email Invites for Fillable Form and Signatures in Microsoft Outlook 14:09
- Receive Email with Fillable Form Request Receive Email with Signature Request 15:44
Dawn Monroe Training
Microsoft Office Specialist Master
239 S Pattie, Suite #2
Wichita, KS 67211
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE for more tips!
Join our mailing list to receive event schedules, articles and news.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.