Six Week Virtual Series
Thursdays, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
May 26th - June 30, 2022
Reserve your spot for virtual training taught LIVE ONLINE.
Dawn Monroe | Instructor
MOSM, MCE, MCCT, CVE, CVP
SOCIAL MEDIA TECH
Manage the Social Media Tech in Your Business
Identifying & Implementing the Software Tools You Need
If you are spending TOO MUCH TIME ON THE TECH, join me to streamline your processes, make workflows more efficient and reduce the fatigue of daily upkeep with social media. Let’s get things organized so you can see the RESULTS of your efforts!
It has been my experience that sometimes marketing experts tell us we SHOULD DO things for our business branding and social media, but they leave us wondering HOW TO DO these things! I've been designing a program for you around the "HOW" to do it. I'm so very excited that you'll be joining me for this special series of LIVE events.
This is HOW you do it Baby!
- PLANNING: Calendars & Task Management
- ORGANIZING: Systems for Files, Email & Contact Management
- BRANDING: Setup with Logos, Colors, Fonts & Templates
- CREATING: Tips to Create the Content - Blogs, Videos, Graphics, Events, Email
- SOCIALIZING: LinkedIn & Facebook (Organic Only - NOT PAID ADS)
- AUTOMATING: Repeatable Systems & Integrations
Who should attend?
- Small Business Owners
- Administrative Professionals
- Office Managers
- Entry-Level Marketers
- Virtual Assistants
Which software products will you focus on?
- Microsoft Outlook & Google Calendars
- Spreadsheets, Microsoft Tasks/Planner, Asana, Trello
- Microsoft OneDrive & Google Drive
- Microsoft Templates
- Managing Brand Kits: Fonts, Colors, Logos
- Facebook Business Pages
- LinkedIn Personal & Company Pages
- Mailchimp and other Email Marketing
What you'll get:
- Steps to Begin Identifying and Implementing
- Brand Setup Checklist
- Early-Bird Registration
- Certified MOSM Instructor
- Personalized Live Delivery
- Responsive Live Q & A
- Recorded for your Convenience
When registering for an event, be sure to SUBSCRIBE so you will receive your event emails.
WATCH YOUR EMAIL FOR DETAILS UPON REGISTRATION. CHECK THE SPAM FOLDER IF NECESSARY.